Annual FACS Photo Calendar Contest
year FACS produces a wall calendar that features photos taken
by its members. The photos are selected by the membership at the
photo contest at the first fall social. The spiral bound calendars
fold out to 11 by 17 with a photo filling the top half. The printing
is on heavy matte finish paper, and as a result the quality is
Orders are taken at the fall socials. At $15 dollars
each, the calendars are reasonably priced and are something FACS
members can look at with pride and fond memories throughout the
Photo Calendar Contest Rules
- Photos must be sailing-related and photographed
by the submitting member within the previous 12 months.
- Entries will be collected and voted on at the
- Photos must be landscape orientation, of good
resolution (min. 1000 pixels wide) and suitable to be cropped
to 11" x 8.5" size.
- Each entry must be submitted as both a hard copy
for viewing and a full resolution electronic image file.
- Only one entry is allowed per membership if there
are enough entries to fill the calendar.
- In the event that there are fewer than the required
number of photos submitted, each membership may submit a 2nd
pick photo. In determining the winning photos, all primary photos
will automatically win, as will the required number of 2nd pick
photos with the highest votes.
- Members must be present and paid-up to submit
photos and to vote at the contest.
* Photo contests were held in these years, but no calendars were
© Foothills Association of Cruiser Sailors. All rights
Website design and management by Geometric